Vadeli and Celebs.

From: Peter Metcalfe, CAPE Canty <CHEN190_at_cantva.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 1995 22:12:18 +1300

Sandy:

> I held out for Kathy Bates as Gorgorma, but was shouted down.
>Nonetheless, here are some more suggestions for celebrity/deities.

Nah! Kathy Bates is Maran Gor!

Arnold Swarzenegger is Zistor (or at least the T1000). Jeffery Dahmer is Humct (not Humakt).
Julian Clary is Donandar (Yelmic).
Mako is Godunya. (Magician in Conan).

Steven Stair:

suggested Lorena Bobbit as Gorgorma.

Nah! She's too cute. Babeester Gor?

Nick Brooke:

>As everyone in the West knows, the Vadeli are complete shits. They are
>engendered through anal intercourse, and born through the back passage:
>literally shat out into the world. This is the scriptural reason why buggery
>is an intolerable sin to all right-thinking Malkioni...

This is only the Brown Vadeli tho. The Red Vadeli, most of my Malkioni sources inform me are engendered when the female menstruates during intercourse which is the reason why conjunctions during such a period is forbidden. A minority hold that Red Vadeli are produced by caesarean births (which was a death sentence for the mother in ancient days) explaining the relative rarity of these butchers.

But what of the Blue Vadeli? How are they engendered? I don't know and fortunately it seems neither do the Vadeli!