Shang Hsa

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 14:32:52 +0100

Truls Parsson:

It has been said here on the list by Sandy (09-Aug-1994):
> I agree with your argument here except that I believe that
>Shang Hsa preceded Yanoor by an emperor or two. I do NOT believe
>Shang Hsa was part of the False Dragon Ring, though they may have
>resurrected some of his powers.

That's my first source.

The sequence Aether-Yelm-Metsyla-Shavaya-Daruda-Thalurzni-Mikaday-Vayobi is given in the RQ Companion. Yanoor-FDR-Godunya in the Genertela book. That's why I put Shang Hsa between Vayobi and Yanoor.

The FDR emperor(s) is never named. My theory is that Godunya has ordered a damnatio memoriae on him/them.

/Nils W