Sexual aberrations

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 11:33:40 +0100

Warning! this post deteriorates into Quite Bad Taste.

The recent debate on views of homosexuality in Glorantha sent my warped mind to work.

I think sexual experimentation is one of the decadencies of the lunar empire. I.e. people of the 'in crowd' try out things like sex with your own gender, not because they really are inclined towards it, but because it's 'hip'.

'You know, doing it with another man is sooo fashionable'
- - Cassius Demodakis, merchant from Jillaro

The rebel-living-on-the-edge wannabees probably abuse the occasional animal.

'Oh, sheep are OK, tight and nice, but goats are more fun, a little
wilder if you get the drift'
- - Demetrios Demetor, a pale black-clad punk from Glamour, calling himself the Vampire and claiming to worship the Devil

Of course the really outrageous do it with chaotics.

'Just make sure to use good contraceptive magic and check that it's
free from disease. I tell you, nobody can f**k you like a broo does.' - - Grassia Vulgaria, called the Queen of Perversion

I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibility.

/Nils W

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #130