Bad Humakti

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 11:18:33 +0800

>What would be the implication for a Humakti who during a battle with undead,
>when totally out numbered, recieved a DI from one of his other cults and chose
>the option of being teleported out of danger, leaving other Humakti to fight to
>the death.
        Personally, I think this is definate Spirits of Reprisal time.
        In my game, probably his sword breaks, and he is effectively inactive.
        If he wants his sword back, he might be able to make a geas to put
right what he has done wrong - ie kill the undead, and rescue the bodies of his comrades, so they cannot become undead.

        Pious Humakti should fight to the death. I know my pious Humakti PC probably would.

        Cheers
                David