Sharpe's Humakti

From: JARDINE_at_RMCS.CRANFIELD.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 9:36 BST

Nick:

        While I agree with your Sharpe suggestion I doubt whether many outside the UK will have come across him. After all the TV series did popularize him somewhat! Well it certainly popularized him with me...

On Humakti:

        Someone else asked what would happen to the Humakti who buggered off and left his sword-brothers fighting undead. My answer is that NOTHING would happen to him; no Humakti would look at him or speak to him and he would be totally cut off from his god. When he attempted to cast Humakti divine magic NOTHING would happen. Generally Humakt would use his power as the god of ENDDINGS to SEVER his ties to the cult. The ONLY thing that WOULD happen was an annoying tendancy for swords to break when he was using them, often right in the middle of combat when he was most in need of them!

Well no one ever said playing a Humakti was easy...

Cheers

        Lewis

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #133