Telmori write up

From: Charlie Domino <cdomino_at_ICSI.Net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 17:57:36 -0600 (CST)

I don't think I made it clear, but in my earlier Telmori write up, I was trying to address two key events in recent Sartar/Telmori relations (recent to 1613, which is where my campaign is). First, it is mentioned somewhere that the Telmori refused to fight for the kingdom during it's final stand, and elsewhere, the Mabroader war has been mentioned extensively, at least in WF #5, as being on folks minds. Thus my attempt at "explaining" them for the benefit of a player having to represent the Telmori viewpoint in an upcoming scenario.

Comments anyone, perhaps a different take?

Charlie

  "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?" "The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world"