Elvish Antirius?; Vinga

From: via RadioMail <David>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 11:37:20 -0800

Peter Metcalfe answered
>>The question "Who is the Aldryami sun god?" has not, for me, been
>>satisfactorily answered, or really even asked. Maybe Greg has worked
>>it all out, but has remembered what happened the last time and isn't
>>telling is.
>
>Antirius! Well, that's the God Learner opinion anyway...

But Antirius is Dara Happan, and the God Learners never got to Peloria... I always thought the Elvish sun god was Yelmalio (no matter what name he's called by).

Alex speculates
>snide gossips probably suggest the Vingans are a tad on the butch side

I see them as more the wild & crazy side, less likely to marry. (Of course, in my campaign, the thane urged his Vingan daughters to marry, since there's political advantage to doing so. Una did end up marrying -- an Uroxi. At least he's the son of another thane.)