Dispelling Gross Nescience

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 12 Feb 95 06:28:56 EST

Just a quick note to say that I loved Peter Metcalfe's Kralori document, Dispelling Gross Nescience. Mostly for the exquisitely elegant form; in part for the content. The "Khanate of Karshin" is definitely a name to remember; the conceit of commanding a Kralori Edict to be nailed up in distant Karse for the edification of the populace is magnificent! More like this, please!

Martin, you'll be pleased to know that I'm scribbling away on YT in private. Your eyes need no longer be sullied by my rude expressions, or indeed my thoughts.

Nick