Kalikos Ice Breaker and Deities

From: Vallayer <vallayer_at_cc.ec-lyon.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 95 20:10:49 WET

Hi everybody, I am new on the mail and I want to thank everybody for the nice stuff you provide every days.

Basically, I am an Orlanthi RL who lived in DP. Three years ago (Gloranthan time), we decided to travel around the world by boat : lots of wonders to see ! We are now in Pamaltela and I learned that a country called Umathela exists far on the east of Pamaltela. Gosh ! Umath ! the father of my god, the first air ! I need to visit this country, and if possible, to join his cult. If someone has some informations on Umathela and Umath cult (if it still exists), I would be pleased to get it.

I am also looking for informations concerning the Kalikos Ice Breaker Quest.

I am also playing a Humakti Dulruz (Dingo Nioc the Musician) who served as trumpet (well, it is not easy to play the trumpet for a Duck, so everybody wants to stop me) in a platoon of Raos Army in Borderlands. I get the nickname Dingo when I lead an attack upon a Gagarthi camp (in fact, I fail to control my horse !). Nioc gives me lots of fun.

Moreover, I have always been interested by a huge hollywood movie based on Glorantha, this is my casting (a french point of view on US actors):

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #166