Shang-Hsa may...

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 95 21:43:59 GMT

Nils Weinander:
> I asked at the lore auction if the emperor list was complete and Greg
> said that it is.

I may not be with the programme, here, but which Emperor List is being referred to? The only ordinal listing I can find stops at Vayobi.

The reason I asked is the wording 'and all the multi-
> tude of emperors' found in 'What the dragonlord whispered'. The relatively
> few emperors after the ones explicitly named in that passage don't seem to
> validate the expression 'multitude of emperors'. So I perceive a slight
> conflict here.

Not at all! Perfectly OK! The two can be reconsiled readily, as I will now explain in eaxcting detail. The solution:

        Greg eats worms.

Getting revernge for having his astronomy article Gregged, Alex.

PS. ;-)