Goats in Sartar

From: Charlie Domino <cdomino_at_ICSI.Net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 19:55:33 -0600 (CST)

uh, somebody hit me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that from the earliest days of "Apple Lane" it was noted that Sartarites won't keep goats. However the Third Eye Blue cultists do, which is another reason they are looked at as "filthy outsiders". However, they are "filthy NEEDED outsiders" if you still play them as being the only humans with the secrets of working metal. (I don't; I just ignore them). Although I can sort of see a cult for armorers and weaponmakers, somehow I've never been comfortable with 3EB as Glorantha's. Some old primitive that lives in a filthy hut making swords for the Emperor's legions? I don't think so!

Charlie

  "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?" "The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world"