Moments without Compromise

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:05:15 1997

Paul Reilly:

> Note that when ALL the laws of the Universe are breaking down, so does
> this one. Thus the IG is free to act at certain times:

> 1. At the moment of Creation. [...]
> 2. At the "low point" when the Universe is due to "come apart" and dissolve.
> This is the 'time' of Malkion's Revelation: [...]
> 3. When the Universe is "Rebooted" (The Dawn) [...]
> This of course correlates to Hrestol's revelation.

I don't contest any of these, but you left out the fourth time - at the Sunstop. The revelation/birth of Arkat?

I knew all the Henotheists got it right...

>>Secondly, I would not repeat such speculations like 'the
>>Invisible God is Total Power with Zero Freedom' within a thousand leagues of
>>an inquisitor of the Iron Rod of Rokar.

> Sure. The degenerate Rokari are practically pagan anyway, and detract from
> the dignity of the True Priesthood with their theologically vacant babblings.
> (New Hrestol Way PoV there, folks, not my own...)

Pagan? You're not serious. They are almost as atheist as the accursed Vadeli with their iconoclasm and persecution of Saint worship. Bloody imitators of the Arolanit Brithini, that's what they are. (Also New Idealist Hrestoli POV, shared by many Ralians.)