White Moon

From: Truls Parsson <Truls.Parsson_at_eua.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 95 09:33:31 +0100

Sandy wrote:

> You know, come to think of it, the White Moon may only be a
>Potential recognized by many cultures. I know that the East Islanders
>expect it to rise someday. But for now it dwells in the land of
>dreams, where it counteracts the evil influence of the Black Moon
>(which everyone hopes never rises). Note: the East Islanders are NOT
>dualists.

This seems more in line with what I could find about the White Moon. So generaly you could say.

White Moon Goodness,Peace and Tranquility

While the specifics vary from cult to cult. In Lunar society it will follow the Red Moon either by the Red Moon metamotphing in to the White Moon or by tearing the Red Moon down so it can rise. All depending on who you speak with. While in the East Isles it has nothing to do with the Red Moon.

Does this seem about right to everyone?