re: Lunar Force Strenght

From: GAWINTER_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 09:50:24 -0500

I am without my population statistics, so I rely on competent people out there to correct me, but...I believe the Lunar Empire is _much_ smaller than the roman empire. I also believe that the largest Roman expeditionary forces were 4 or 5 legions (up to 25,000 men).

Are we really suggesting the massive number of troops suggested by multiplying each Lunar DP counter by 1,000. Its been years since i played the game but a some points I remember 30-40 counters.

We had always assumed each counter to be equivalent to about 300 people, and smaller for cavalry