Prax nomads

From: (wrong string) én <brosen_at_df.lth.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 95 11:52:39 PST

Hi all,

         Just a couple of requests for you.

  1. I think Sandy posted a lengthy piece on his take on the praxian nomads last autumn, but I seem to have missed it. I found a shortish article in the Berkley archives but I'm not sure that´s it. Would someone please mail me the article or let me know where I can find it.
  2. The Paps. Does anyone have anything on them? All I have are irritating tidbits spread all over various supplements, does anyone have more?
  3. Anyone want to sell Pavis, Plunder and Big Rubble? (always worth a try :-)

Thanks,

            Bosse