Arachne Solara

From: Jens Haeusser <jensmh_at_sdri.ubc.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 17:08:04 -0800

One character in my latest Gloranthan campaign has expressed a marked interest in playing an Arachne Solaran Priestess. After mulling the idea over a bit I decided that this would fit perfectly in my campaing, and indeed I could build in many things because of it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to present an AS priestess? Has anyone ever done a full cult writeup, or have any suggestions on Divine spells or whatnot? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
                                        Jens, TTGG.