RQ on-line!

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 16:00:25 +1000 (EST)

Now I've got your attention...

New, from the people who brought you the big bang, we have the

        searchable RQ/Glorantha archives!

o Someone was asking about the Paps - try searching for the pearls of wisdom   over the ages (well, two years) that have come over the net. o See your name in lights.
o Find out every word Sandy has providentially given us!

Searchable archives of the RQ Digest and Glorantha Digest from mid-1993 to (almost) the present. You need to use the World Wide Web system (Mosaic, Netscape etc) and go to

        http://www.icis.qut.edu.au/~mcarthur/rpg/

Try it out. Tell me what to change to make it easier. Is it useful? bla bla bla.

And remember,

        Any chaos is _all_ chaos!

Robert "Phynaldis" McArthur

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #184