Shang-Hsa, and other emperorly types.

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 95 11:40:37 GMT

Nils Weinander sobs:
> Alex continues the disintegration of my position on the emperors of splendour.

Steady on there, Nils! I only wanted to know what the list was! ;-)

> > The only ordinal listing I can find stops at Vayobi.

> Vashanti, Shang-Hsa, Yanoor, Godunya. That's the ones I meant.

Right. But were they the ones Greg meant? I'm not yet clear on either what question was being asked, here. Or even what question Greg thought he was being asked.

> > Greg eats worms.

> Is this a new statement in the current Gloranthan diet debate? [ :-) ]

To be fair to Greg's GI tract, it isn't at all clear what list he said was complete in what sense. Maybe he just meant the RQC list is "complete" as far as it goes? i.e., Nos. 1 to 6 (Aether to Vayobi) are contiguous.

Alex.