Greg eats worms

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 12:21:51 -0600

        I'm afraid I'll have to take issue with the recent spate of 'Greg eats worms' statements I have been seeing. At RQ Con II, I found Greg to be eminently bribe-able via the 'hot cup of coffee' and 'zagnut candy bar' methods....

        (Despite the otherwise unappealing offerings of the hotel restaurant, Kralorelan Silk Worms in Amazon Blood was not on the menu. They did have something called 'Shepperds Pie' that looked similar, though.)

	I have been seeing a few comments on the subject of Third Eye Blue,
can someone e-mail me/post some info on this cult?

Andrew <---