RQ Guidebooks

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_erzo.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 01:33:05 -0800

A few people have asked in the last week about the purchase of the Guidebooks from RQ-Con 2. To answer those questions: we still have quite a few, and you can indeed purchase them.

Here's what the two books are:

The Broken Council Guidebook: A sourcebook on the Dawn Age of Genertela, centering on the First and Second Councils. Includes Geography, History, a listing of the important people of the Second Council and more.

The University of Sog City Conference Guide: A sourcebook on Malkionism, centering on Sog City and the Seventh Ecclesiastical Council in 1625. Includes a History of Malkionism, Recent Western Political History, the Lonely Lozenge Guide to Sog City and more.

The 36 pg. 'zines are $10 each. If you purchase both for $20, I'll throw in a copy of the RQ-Con 2 Programme Guide, which has some short writeups by Greg, Sandy and others (as long as I still have copies). You can purchase the books by writing out a check to "Eric Rowe" and sending it to:

	RQ Con 2
	2520 Hillegass Ave, #101
	Berkeley, CA	94704

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Shannon