Geology

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 09:50:03 +0800

>Most publications mentioning any geological facts have
>limestone all over central southern Genertela

        I like the Southern End of Sartar, around the Troll Woods, to have lots of limestone sinkholes with caves at the bottom. This is much like the karri forest area of West Australia (if you ever come here, take a few days to check out this great area - interesting caves, beautiful forest, wineries. I'll be happy to go with you - any excuse!). This gives lots of caves for the trolls to live in, and I want to have a few caves, nearer the Footprint, filled with chaos beasties (Krarshti maybe?). Then I get to have PCs try amusing abseiling exercises trying to get in.

        Cheers
                David