gloranth-digest 195

From: White, Adrian <awhite_at_intera.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 95 17:33:04 GMT

MOB Glad you liked the letter. As far as the cipher goes, it is possible that Count Julan (who is supposedly not that fluent with its use) commits a minor breach of security regulations and makes a working copy of his letters in plain old new pelorian. Which leaves us with the interesting possibility, that if this letter does represent a security breach it may be worth more to certain lunar factions that it is to the orlanthi who currently possess it (who are unfortunately all to familiar with the security arrangements in Pavis).

I am sorry about the state of the garrison list, it looked so neat and organised on my PC, thats email for you!

I am pleased to see that the lunars are settling on a squad size of seven, all those old John T Sapienza (sp) squad sheets (TM) will come in handy after all.

Adrian