Kralorelan clarifications

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 95 10:08:22 +0100

Alex:
> Well, if you're all _that_ worried about the One True Greg's opinion
> on the matter, go ask him.

Nick:
>He means, of course, ask him if you want to know his *current* opinion.
>
>I'm pretty convinced (circumstantially) that Greg's answer can only have meant:
>"The list of Kralori Emperors published in RQC, which starts with Aether and
>ends with Vayobi, doesn't omit anyone from that sequence."
>
>Theories about Shang-Hsa, Yanoor, Godunya, the F.D.R's "New Deal", and so on,
>are way outside the scope of that answer

Since I caused this debate I think I should make my position clear. I'm not that worried about being gregged on this fact, what I am worried about (at the moment) is that I don't have a clear opinion on the matter. I don't know what to think.

As to the lore auction question, I didn't ask about the RQC list, but specifically about the emperors mentioned in GoG.

Anyway, I will lay this matter aside for a while. I might resurrect the thread later, when and if I have anything worthwile to say.

Sandy:
>Nils believes that bad Kralori are recycled while good Kralori get to
>go to Vithela. This makes heaps of sense to me.

To be more specific I think that both the good and the bad go to Vithela, but only the good get to accompany the emperor to the happy hunting grounds while the bad have to go back to the chores of Life.

>Nils also asks if Duocanths are chaotic. I think I answered this

You did, so now I have three answers, two from Sandy and one from Alex. All three say the same, so on this issue I have no problem knowing what to think :-)

/Nils W