Soloquest published in IR #11

From: Peter Maranci <maranci_at_max.tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 00:22:42 -0500 (EST)

        I hope that it isn't inappropriate for me to mention here that the latest issue of the Interregnum roleplaying APA (amateur press association) includes a SoloQuest set in Glorantha. It's actually the second (of a series?), and is written by Curtis Taylor, an IR regular (who doesn't know I'm posting this -- hope you don't mind, Curtis).

        The issue also includes a writeup from the Pendragon Pass campaign by David Dunham, who also wasn't warned that I'd be posting this. 8^>}

        Interregnum is a non-commercial RPG/science fiction magazine, not for profit. It's published once every six weeks, eight times a year.

-->Pete

Peter Maranci  					   maranci_at_max.tiac.net
Editor, Interregnum RPG/science-fantasy APA/magazine -- email for info. Snailmail: Peter Maranci, 81 Washington St., #2 / Malden, MA 02148