Laskal; xenohealing

From: via RadioMail <David>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 22:04:15 -0800

Where is this Laskal place referred to in the Malia writeup in Lords of Terror? There's a Forest of Disease there.

Mike Cule asserts

>And I can't agree that the Mostali are not part of the Man Rune. But there's an
>easy way to test this: if the Healing spell is halved when you cast it on a
>Mostali then you're dealing with someone of a different Rune.

Really? The spell is halved on different species, not different runes. As we play it, a human's Heal spell on a troll is of half effectiveness, just as it is on her horse.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #213