Humakti family values again

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 95 16:35:05 +0100

Despite general sentiment I will stick to my theory that Swords _cannot_ have children because of their Death association (that is, in _my_ games, I'm trying to convince anyone who has a different opinion). However, this just means that teh Sword cannot be the biological mother or father of a child. In case (s)he had children before attaining Sword status, I certainly don't mean that the family relation is broken. Also, a Sword may adopt an orphan.

So what I'm saying is in summary that a Sword may marry and have a family, but cannot engender any children. This is just a clarification, not an effort to drag out an even longer discussion.

/Nils W