Cue the Old Malkioni

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 95 21:46:48 GMT

Sandy answers My Plea:
> > It's almost a pity that there aren't any surviving Old Malkioni
> > left

> Actually, there is at least one major religion which stems
> from pre-Hrestol Malkionism, namely the Sedalpists.

Ah-hah! I had thought these guys were mutated Rokari, but that's more interesting... Perhaps Rokarism got some of its "pre-Hrestolic" ideas from these chaps, in fact. I must go pore over the Sedalpism writeup, with this fact in mind. Which of their differences from Rokarism are attributable to this origin, do peeps feel?

Any other nominees, anyone?

> For what
> it's worth, their root catechism differs from other Malkioni.

Do elucidate, please...

> Also the folk of God Forgot are essentially pre-Hrestoli who
> gave up on the whole Malkioni schtick and just went for straight
> agnosticism.

I think they're actually either atheists, or "think gods exist, but are in a huff with them all" types. But are they of actual Malkioni origin? Or are they some unrelated group, or even devolved Brithini?

Alex.