Haitchlessness

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 95 09:17:06 +0100

Loren:
>So does everybody agree that all the important people in Gloranthan
>history have haitches (that's the letter "h" for the slow among the
>readership) in their names to make it obvious to even the most
>ignorant simpleton that they are Heroes?

Arkat, Malkion, Zzabur, Tada, a number of Kralorelan emperors?

And now for something completely different.

The Kralorelan calendar presented in the Genertela book divides the year into six months. Any theories as to which godtime moon had this periodicity? I'm a bit confused since Moon stuff doesn't seem to be part of Kralorelan mythos.

/Nils W