Cruelty and Sadism

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:05:19 1997

Alex:
>> This is based on a suggestion by Joerg Baumgartner, a cruel and >> sadistic man (as Alex knows to his cost).

> I presume Nick is here referring to Joerg's practice of scourging his
> foes with huge postings about the Hendriki. ;-)

At least if you read my texts twice it is after quotation marks, and my subject lines are meaningful. <g>

I'm not so sure what Nick alluded to. Is it my habit to offer duels, and to stand to my word? Or is Alex right? In that case, prepare for a communal scourging the next months.

Anyway, the suggestions about Hrestol were an attempt to match Nick's imagination, after he filled me in about Vadeli and Carmanian depredations. After reading that kind of stuff, impaling seems soft... (not a Mathiman reference)