"Iorgh" (And A Belated Response To Alex)

From: CryptoMatt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 20:17:27 -0500

Alex,
I for one enjoyed your posting on "Iorgh." The reason that I hadn't responded sooner was that I was too busy forming my own Iorgh team. My team and I took to the field, with camans in hand, ready to face all challangers...
Well, the only "Iorgh" I played was in my mind's eye, but I certainly enjoyed it. The idea of the Orlanthi sport is facinating enough by itself, and your posting has added new life to an already interesting idea. It is ideas like this that help make Glorantha a more real place for me.

Discussions concerning Glorantha's great religious movements may hold great interest for most Digest subscribers, myself included. However, it is the little snapshots of daily life that reach out and touch me, and help me see Glorantha more clearly. I'm not asking for fewer discussions of Malkionism, Illumination, The Nature of the Gods, or other world spanning topics (or even urine). Just don't forget the little things about Glorantha.

Now, having said that, I'm afraid that I missed your Volsaxi posting. What was the Subject Line?

Thanks,

Matthew (a.k.a. CryptoMatt_at_AOL.com)