Availability of Armor

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 22:44:46 -0800

Sandy points out...

>I suspect that armor and weapons are way too common in most RQ
>campaigns.

I assume you mean RQ campaigns set in charlemagne's time? I would think some gloranthan cultures have much more or much less availablility to armor and metal than others, due to technological level and proximity to mostali/third eye blue. Do you have an off the top of your head estimate of these levels? I'd start a list with something like...

Balazarings - Little or no metal. Leather and flint equipment. Any Mostali - Whatever they want.

eric

ps Though I do agree that in any given culture PC's probably have too much armor availability.