Borderlands encounters book

From: Chris Wehman <jcw7_at_postoffice.mail.cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:13:33 -0500

From the Desk of Dirchius Sunsperus
Windsday/Fertility Week/Fire Season 1620

Dear Imperator Solthip Vash of the Red Cliff Domains,

        It has come to my attention that there is no need to transport
Gazzam to these wastlelands from Dara Happa. It seems that there are already wild gazzam along the Zola Fel river. I was speaking with a large fellow, a 'man and a half' as they are called, some sort of primitive hunter, and I was told that they travel individually along the river merely grazing. I hope that you have already set up your Temple to Yelem in the Red Cliff Domains. I have begun to develop a plan to capture some, but we will need the magic of the Yelem subcult, Brother Gazzam. Please reply shortly as to whether this expedition interests you, as it could expedite the cultivation of your new lands.

Sky Above, Earth Below,
Dirchius Sunsperus

[The Borderlands encounters books lists groups of Triceratops living along the river. All praise Brother Gazzam!{kind of like Brother Dog, but bulkier}]