Lunar beauraucracy

From: L.CLAYTON_at_elsevier.co.uk
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 15:20:09 +0100

From: Paul Honigmann, Oxford, UK

 AND ANOTHER THING!

 One of our players recently passed away. It was a bit surprising, not least to himself, as he thought he was still alive. But the Imperial Revenue Service and other Lunar beaurocrats know he's Dead, 'cos form B8091 says so.  In order to avoid Death Duties landing on his wife he is trying to prove he's alive, which can be hard when B8091 proves otherwise. Meanwhile, some zealous Yanafil Tarnils types have heard about a corpse which won't stay still, and are trying to track him down to administer the Last Rites (a Turn Undead and a stake ought to do it).  I intend letting this run on as background hassle over the next few games, and was wondering if anyone could suggest other ways being Dead might inconvenience him? Not that I rig the game at all. Perish the thought.

 Has anyone else encountered problems with the Imperial Beaurocracy?