Re: Carmania

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 1995 15:47:56 -0600 (CST)

Yes, I'm interested. I'm not running a game set in Carmania, but one with a bunch of uprooted Carmanians. It's actually a mutated Borderlands, featuring Count Raus. This mostly because I wanted a place that has lots of humakti and sorcerers, and is a long way away. The "Carmanian=Persian" theme is interesting, but of little use to me without lots of furthur data. Ancient Persia is an area I know little about, and is very low on my list of things to learn a lot about.

Anyway, this is why I was interested in the particular things I mentioned. But I would still like to hear about anyone's concept of how the place works.

Kevin