Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #217

From: Troll <Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 10:54:53 GMT

> From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
> Date: Thu, 16 Mar 95 20:55:25 GMT
> Subject: Dashumaktring.
>
> Greybeard asks ingenuously:
> > Do people agree that Humakti in Orlanthi society in Sartar are outlaws?
>
> They seem to agree all right, but not with that... Rarely, in the
> field of net.conflict, has so much traffic been generated by a single
> line, all of it saying "No!"

It has, now that the dismissive single line shouts have died down, caused a great deal of excellent discussion about Humakti and how they do or don't fit into society. I feel most grateful to evryone who put their carefullly considered views.

(and of course in the old days of serdar argic all you had to do was post a single word post to soc.culture.turkish and you got a mailbombng to end all mail bombings, see alt.fan.serdar.argic for more)

Troll