RE: Iron and Sorcery maunderings & Flintnail.

From: PAUL POFANDT <ppofandt_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 09:54:54 +1000

G'day

On the subject of creating Arms and Armor,

  Does anyone have a definitative idea as to how long it might take a craftsman (assume a master) to create an item?

How would the combined use of Form/Set bronze afect this. My feelings has alwasy ben that form/set allows finer and more detailed manipulation of a substance than can be achieved with normal tools. ie. Smooth sword blades, without hammer marks and weaknesses, detailed filagree on armor, finley extruded metal strands woven into a mesh or cloth...

On the subject of Flintnail.

I recall asking a few questions a month or more ago relating to what sort of magic might Flintnail cultists use. Despite the one reply I got suggestion that they might use a form of divine, I had decided that they would still use sorcery in a limited form.

Any other suggestions?

Catch Ya.

    Paul.