Star Maps and dwarfs

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 1995 21:48:00 -0700

A few quick comments before I lose net access for 6 weeks.

>If anyone works out whether this is at all Official, or even quasi-Greg-
>approved, do let us know. Information about Gloranthan astronomy seems
>to have fallen within the scope of the Elder Secrets Act 30 Year rule,
>for all the stuff I can pump out of The Men Who Know.

Haven't seen the article, but I'd guess it is semi-greg approved. You will be pleased to learn the next edition of the Glorious ReAscent of Yelm will contain much information on the heavens, including several star maps of important times in the past. It should be out 'any time now'.

>On the subject of Flintnail.
>
>Despite the one reply I got suggestion that they might use a form of divine,
>I had decided that they would still use sorcery in a limited form.

For RQ purposes I'd use both. I do not think mostali differentiate the two types as humans do.

eric