Old RuneQuest Wyrms Footnotes & stuff

From: JAYTOM <beefjerk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 03:42:38 -0700

     RuneQuest Auction! Boxed sets, books, supplements, etc...    Over the next month I'll be holding an auction for the following    items for RuneQuest:

1."RuneQuest-Deluxe Edition" (boxed set)
2."Borderlands" A RuneQuest campaign in seven scenarios (boxed set)
3."Monster Coliseum" Arena combat & chariot racing (boxed set)
4."Thieves World" Complete Sanctuary adventure pack (boxed set)
5."QuestWorld" Nine Gateway adventures (boxed set)
6."Trollpak" Everything you wanted to know about Trolls(and more!)
7."Pavis" Threshold to danger
8."RuneQuest" Rules book, 2nd edition
9."RuneQuest Companion" History, stories and play aids
10."Cults of Prax" (self explanatory)

11."Cults of Terror" Nine dangerous Dieties 12.Big Rubble" Guide for the Gamemaster
13-20."Wyrms Footnotes" magazines, #1,2,3,4,11,12,13,14.   All are in good to very good condition.

I hope I don't offend you by sending this out to everyone... I won't be so crass as to send out the detailed listings. If you are interested in any of these items, you can find more info in the "rec.games.frp.marketplace" If none of this interests you, I apologize 4 the time.

                            -Tom