Natural Mages or Shamans

From: rstaats_at_mail.lmi.org
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 08:44:31 EST

     Greetings!

        I have a question regarding ``natural'' mages or shamans.  I have
     this notion that certain folks in Glorantha would have natural
     abilities in the areas of sorcery or shamanism, but the only insight I
     have into published material is the RQ rules.  Certainly a high POW or
     INT help (in game terms), but the process of learning spells or
     summoning/binding spirits is still long and arduous.

        Have other folks had similar notions?  How did you handle them?

        Thanks in advance and hope it generates some discussion!

        In service,

        Rich