Re: Eurmali nonconformity

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 16:17:30 EST

DBLIZZARD_at_delphi.com writes:
> For an Eurmali to be the exact opposite of normal would be a
>form of conformity, at least as far as Eurmali are concerned.

So what? Eurmal has a seat in Orlanth's hall. IMO, MGF is better served if most Eurmali are contraries than it is if they are completely separate from the social order. A contrary can be the local buffoon, scapegoat, etc, without being really threatening to the social order.

>I would think a more normal Eurmali rule would be the Aleister
>Crowley law..."Let do what you will be the whole of the law."

That sounds like a non-aligned sorceror to me. I don't think that Orlanthi society would be very accepting of someone who thinks that little of the king's law.