Unicorn Women and Kralori Pentans

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_cantva.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 16:04:50 +1300

Nils:
- -----

>Do the unicorn riders use stirrups? I think of them as not even
>using saddles, but I have never seen any data on it.

The Picture on the back of the Big Rubble Boxed Set has a unicorn rider in saddle and stirrups.

Jorganos Archer:

- ----------------

borrowing the account of the resident Tree-Gardener...

>> The Pentans have plenty of Kralori blood in them.

>Why?

Coz the Pent Writeup of the Genertela book said so.

>So: When and where did they contact the Kralori? After Argentium
>Thri'ile? Why did they mix? (Or do they treat slave offspring in
>a similar way as the Praxians do? Would the son of a Kralori slave
>woman and a Pentan Yelm/Kargzant (or whatever) warrior be allowed
>to join the father's cult?)

Presumably after Argentium Thri'ile. The Male slaves are gelded. The females are untouched and if they bear children (to a pentan) they become full members of the tribe. I see no reason why the son can't join Yelm Kargzant.