Quick Clarification

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 09:51:45 -0400

Hi all!

A quick clarification to my last post before the flames descend. I'm not saying that Eurmal IS Loki, any more than (Praxian) Raven IS (Winnebago) Raven. I was just struck by the similarities between the two in their respective cultures. I think the Orlanthi view Eurmal as much more than some sort of Cosmic Krusty the Clown. Sure, one of Eurmal's aspects is the Comic Fool. But so is the Destroyer. And even though Greg has indicated the Destroyer aspect is not actually worshipped in any Theyalan land, I still think the Theyalans are well aware of this aspect of Eurmal.

Peace,

     Peter