Thanks for the Griffin Mountain stuff

From: James Dyer <jed_at_dcs.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 10:57:33 +0100

I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my message. All comments were greatly appreciated.

To anyone on the Chaosium design team, I got the distinct impression from my replies that Griffin Mountain was a much-loved 2nd edition product. Perhaps there could be a revamp, for the current or next edition of RQ, to put the Glorantha back into Griffin Mountain/Island? Certainly, the Votanki Balazarings make an excellent culture to start off Gloranthan novices with, because they are quite isolated from the main Gloranthan cultures yet the 3 citadels allow a GM to introduce the Lunars, Yelmalions and Lightbringers to new players.

Finally, anyone have info on UK distribution of RQ Adventures? I'd like to know the subscription charges, and which back issues are still available.

Thanks,
Jim.