Normal Service?

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 16:13:19 BST

Those of you wondering about the quietness of the list due to Layabout Students on hols will be gratified to hear that The Present Author, who has been quiet for a variety of reasons, including imminence of The Dread Viva has been Done, and got a non-disasterous result. So either we-- I mean, "I" -- will be resuming posting lots, or I'll be even quieter due to (feverishly typing in "Minor Corrections"|partying on down into the night).

Ob. Glorantha: there was some speculation earlier as to "associations" of different planets in different bits of G. E.g., Steven Martin's Dendara::Moskalf and Shargash::Tolat. I can additionally "leak" (no curse was attached to the email, that I noticed) that the "Official" Pelorian name for Mastakos is Uleria. I still hold out some small hope that my own pet theory, that it/they is/are named Zaytenaras and Ghelotalas, is the association used by "arch-conservative" Dara Happans who don't like the idea of the Goddess of Lewdness being in the sky the whole time. I may release some of my other astronomical speculations here if I get too bored waiting for them to be Gregged and/or Nicked.

An obvious question is: who calls Moskalf Moskalf, anyway?

Alex.