Glorantha: the Game / RuneQuest

From: jed_at_dcs.ed.ac.uk
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 12:42:13 +0100

In RQA4 it mentions David Hall etc working on a Glorantha system based on Pendragon to be released by Chaosium. However, we have the semi-official word from the boys at Avalon Hill that RQ4 will be released soon with a companion volume Adventures in Glorantha.
Has the Chaosium system been scrapped in favour of RQ? Has the Adventures in Glorantha book been scrapped in favour of a new system?

RQA4 was from last autumn, and I'm sure that the rumours will be out-of date, so what's the truth behind this.

Jim.