Oriflam

From: Aden Steinke <Aden_Steinke_at_uow.edu.au>
Date: 24 Apr 1995 11:11:21 +1000

Hi All

One of our players, Brian Pinch, who is off wandering in France for a while sent me the following email to post on his behalf...

Any ways, this is the address I found. I hope it's still current Oriflam
132 rue de Marly
57158 Montigny-les-Metz
 France

Fantome_at_eworld.com (SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT)

Formerly known as Brian.B.D.Pinch_at_msmail.bhp.com.au (this email address out of commision)

- ---------------------

Thus endeth the public service announcement

Aden

Aden Steinke
Statistical Officer
Planning & Statistics Division
Management Information & Planning Section (MIPS)             /\_/\
University of Wollongong                                    ( o.o )
Email : a.steinke_at_uow.edu.au                                 > ^ <
Phone : 042 213 921                                    SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW
Fax   : 042 213 128                                   A CAT IS WATCHING YOU