genertela?

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:42:28 -0500

>KNOWN SUPERHEROES OF GLORANTHA SINCE TIME BEGAN
> Arkat. Sheng Seleris, Hon-Eel, Jar-Eel, Harrek

Shouldn't this read 'Known Superheroes of Genrtela'? What about Pamaltea and the Eastern Isles?

Why is the Crimson Bat being classed as a hero? I always thought of it as a big Chaos creature the Red Moon Goddes tamed and brought back from the God Plane as a proof of her power....

>Internal Transformations can be radical. Cultures are _not_ staid boring
>things. They are dynamic!

Dara Happan culture _is_ staid and boring; nobles are born on top & everbody else is on the bottom. It doesn't change because you are born where you ought to be. In mythic terms, Yelm stands for Stasis & Umath/Orlanth represent Change; that's why both are required for balance in the world.