Kralorelan changes

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 20:00:38 +0200

Peter:
>Internal Transformations can be radical. Cultures are _not_ staid boring
>things. They are dynamic!

Graeme:
>True, but the sudden adoption of the philosophies of an alien species with
>totally different lifecycles and attitudes to reality seem to me be more likely
>a result of forced invasion than voluntary adoption by the reigning emperor.

But draconic thinking wasn't taken on wholesale. The Kralorelans didn't become dragonewts, but they took on some features from the dragon philosophy (whatever it may be).

>The development of a new afterlife or a system of written laws seems much
>less likely to be a result of invasion.

IMO, the new afterlife is a more profound change than the incorporation of draconic ideas. But I don't think either is the effect of invasion.

>Just IMHO again, and I think none of these ideas are provable

I thought that was why we discuss this, to define what Kralorela should be like. :-)

Nils W				| Everything is dust in the wind
Office: niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se	|
Home:   nilsw_at_ibm.net		|