Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #258 (fwd)

From: Majordomo <major_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 11:26:29 -0400 (EDT)

Forwarded message:
>From postmaster_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu Mon May 1 15:53:47 1995

On Sat, 29 Apr 1995 joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de (Joerg Baumgartner) wrote:

> > On Fri, 21 Apr 1995 Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com> wrote:
> >> Evidently not. I'll be happy to take up this topic off-line.
>
> Where I put it. However, Brent forces me to get public again:

My sincere apologies for bringing the topic onto the list again. I sent that message as private email to Sandy only. I thought I remembered checking to make sure I wasn't accidentally sending it to the list also, but perhaps either Sandy or I goofed and bounced my note to the list address.

At least I wasn't saying anything mean in private email -- I tend not to as a rule, just because of this kind of happening. I'll also mention that I am more ignorant of archery than I am knowledgeable about military history, and so I do appreciate the archery stuff you post. Though I'm a (mild) Gloranthaphile, I like learning "real" stuff from the list as well.

Later...

Brent Krupp (fletcher_at_u.washington.edu) "A man's mother is his misfortune, but his wife is his fault."

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #259