Epitomes of evil

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 09:01:50 +0200

Sandy:
>Nils exposes his liberal wimp bleeding heart sympathies:

Can't help being a nice guy, can I?

>>Now these Wicked Ministers may of course have not really so wicked.
>>What about that they were just conservative solar priests who didn't
>>approve of Daruda's innovative ways?
> Come now, Nils. If we can't hold up conservative solar
>priests as the epitome of evil, then who _can_ we use for such a
>demonstration?

They don't need to be epitomes of evil, they are perfectly obnoxious and intolerable stuck-up SOBs without being evil. That's what's so frustrating about them.

Everyone knows that the epitomes of evil are the nefarious forces of Darkness, the dwellers of night, eaters of men.

/Nils W